Offering your services on the RAD
- Repeatable, eventually.
- Admission by
- Requires the previous session5.
- Last step for the activity creation.
Your coach is a friend. And now, you have got many others.
- You are experienced with the physical, software, trading and
relationship facets of the networking. This site is the mean to have the best
use of these skills.
- You have given a legal
structure to your project.
- Your communication is this of an
- You stay in touch with the Réseau d’Activité à Distance.
The candidates know your domains of skills. They know your adresses.
- Your offers for services have a better impact than a classical
advertising. All the partners of our network know what it means.
advertising is cheap. (Probably we have to increase our tarif;-)). But we know
that your business is fragile. This is the network spirit !
- The new
candidates, beginning their cycle are happy to know
that you succeeded. Your example is a good motivation for them. You are proud
to give them an information.
- The entreprises connected to our network know that you
have created your own structure. They ask you when they need THE skill YOU
- You are experienced in the creation of an entreprise. The large
companies search for your advices concerning their externalization process.
- Let get your offers compatible with those of your colleagues on this
site. This complementarity is the best prove that you are a master for
- And now let’us say “Good Luck !”
- Hey ! Don’t forget !
Inscription for an entreprise
Inscription for a sympathizer
Go to :
Return to :
Change for :
French version of R.A.D.
To publish your resume,
Réseau Européen pour l’Emploi
You want to get a text
You don’t understand a french paper who
seems to be interesting:-))
You want to get it translated.
Please, send at :
“I want to get translated:”
With the french
name of the paper you are interested by.
Classement thématique des pages du RAD
Association R.A.D. - Chez
M.Houdoy - 18, rue Raoul Follereau - 42600 Montbrison -
FRANCE. Fax: 04 77 96 03 09
Mise à jour: 16/07/2003